Monday, August 23, 2010

Land of the free

Hey America and blogging world, I'm back!

I'm currently in the San Fran airport and I'm so happy to be on blogger and facebook without using a proxy.

Ok, so there's so much I want to write about. I think I'll keep this one short and simply talk about my last night in Shanghai.

My world got smaller once again when I met up with Hunter Klie and his Dad for dinner in the city. My roommate, Jordan was also there with me. There I was, sitting on the Bund with my best friend from college on one side of me and one of my best friends from high school in Arkansas on the other. We ate dinner on a rooftop overlooking the city. It was one of those moments in life where I just think to myself, "this can't be real". I've had an incredible amount of those moments this summer. I am so lucky.



So here's a "then" picture and a "now" picture of dear Hunter and me.



We've come a long way since our band days. I love seeing people that mean so much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment