Friday, December 3, 2010

Life surprises

Sometimes all I can do is sit back in awe of how blessed I am. And sometimes I surprise myself. And sometimes life surprises me. Surprises this week:

1. Getting a job at the Daily Universe as campus editor
2. Getting asked to be an internship director for The Ballard Center for Self Economic Reliance
3. Getting accepted to Washington Seminar (this isn't as recent, but still awesome)

Life is throwing me incredible opportunities. All of these surprises were a great break from the hours I've spent uploading, writing, reading, applying, and not sleeping this week.

Thank you life for surprising me.



"I was within and without, simultaneously enchanted and repelled by the inexhaustible vareity of life"
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

1 comment:

  1. WOOOOO HOOOOO
    I am so proud of you my little muffin!
    Good job! You are the most accomplished in our apartment FO SHO
    woot woot TESSSSSSSS

    ReplyDelete