Thursday, November 17, 2011

The walks home

Whit and I have this recent problem of being cheesy and nostalgic and it is carrying over to our blogs. Hence, all of the recent posts about how wonderful the people in my life are. Maybe it's because I am graduating soon and I'm realizing that we can't all live within a mile radius of one another forever. We can't always have late night talks and joke about each other's futures and text about how much we hate school. We can't drop by each other's apartments at a moment's notice. We can't meet up on campus. It doesn't last forever. I'm trying to be ok with that fact. So far, I'm not doing too well. It shows in the fact that I am slacking on homework, haven't graded the giant stack of papers on my desk, avoid checking my email, and haven't tried looking for a job. All because I just want to be with the people I love, for the glimpse of time that I can. 







And these walks home get me every time.



No comments:

Post a Comment