Monday, November 28, 2011

Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

This is one of my top favorite books ever. I cannot wait for this movie.



“Humans are the only animal that blushes, laughs, has religion, wages war, and kisses with lips. So in a way, the more you kiss with lips, the more human you are. And the more you wage war.”


“We need enormous pockets, pockets big enough for our families and our friends, and even the people who aren't on our lists, people we've never met but still want to protect. We need pockets for boroughs and for cities, a pocket that could hold the universe.” 


“My life story is the story of everyone I've ever met.” 


“Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I'm not living.” 
-Johnathan Safran Foer


It's Brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment