Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Taking winter head on

Three weeks into winter semester and I'm feeling a little lame because I only have 12 credits, but I figure it just gives me more time to do other things. Like, join a water polo intramural team. And join SID (students for international development) and help plan the hunger banquet. Here's to me getting involved! ha. 

In honor of good ol' MLK, we had a three day weekend. This first picture is of Mika and me wearing our sweet tie dyed shirts. I've known this girl since I was 7 where we met in Mexico City. We have been reunited here at BYU. 


This picture takes place in SLC where Whitney, Emma, Alex, and I ended up on Friday night after a minor mental breakdown. Energy drinks + slurpee's was definitely a bad idea, but I got to see one of my highschool friends that I've known for ages. 


And these are my beautiful cousins. My cousins are some of my best friends. I am so lucky.




No comments:

Post a Comment