Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The home stretch

The last day of classes is here. Winter semester is just about over and I am once again left wondering where the time went. I'm always amazed at how each semester is so different from the last. Honestly it scares me how much can change in so little time. And once again I am about to say goodbye to this place and these people for four months and move on to a new and completely different chapter: Summer 2010. I will put my Utah life on pause and say hello to Spain, Europe, China, and Cambodia. 

But for this next week I really should be focusing on the finals breathing down my neck. And the list of things to get for my mom. And packing. And cleaning. 

But really I just want to be spending time with the friends that I won't see all summer long. 

But I should study. 

Finals week=biggest internal battle of the semester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment