Monday, February 14, 2011

TEDx

This past weekend I got to go to TEDxBYU...which was even better than I had hoped for. On Friday I got to listen to social entrepreneurs from around the country talk about their stories and give us advice for 3 hours. Their stories were inspiring and incredible and made me want to just go change the world. It also helped that I had some great friends there with me, all of who are changemakers and involved in awesome projects.

Social entrepreneurship is that thing that gives me goosebumps. When I'm around these people there's some kind of electricity in the room and I walk away knowing that I belong there.

On Saturday I got to take two of the speakers to the airport. The two women that I got to spend an hour with in the car were so cool. I think that's the best word I can use to describe them. Just plain cool. One is a lawyer and the other has an MBA and both have travelled and started incredible projects.

I want to someday be considered that cool. 

1 comment: