Monday, May 30, 2011

Good Afternoon

As an intern, I have to find ways to maximize my time here in DC. Between school and working, it's hard to get my tired body out into the city. But, after a month of living here I'm figuring it out. It consists of going straight to museums and concerts right after work. It consists of never being home. It consists of exploring. It consists of bringing comfy shoes to switch into so I can walk long distances. And it consists of finding a balance between comfortable clothes and business attire.







After work activities have included Nat's games, Library of Congress, National Gallery of Art, Kennedy Center concert series, and Jazz in the Park. Weekend updates will soon be coming, but now I'm off to enjoy a blistering Memorial Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment