Sunday, October 2, 2011

Conference Weekend

Last year my Dad decided he was going to take a vacation to himself and visit me in Utah. It was so much fun. So much fun, in fact, that he came again this year and brought little brother with him.

I wrote last year about how awesome my Dad is, but I thought I would just mention it again. Because he is that great. He's my hero, one of my best friends, the best person I know, and one of the funniest people I've ever met. Of course, maybe I'm biased because we have exactly the same sense of humor. And I never get to see or talk to him, so this week is always wonderful. I picked him and my brother up from the airport on Friday and we went straight to the game, which by some miracle we won. (I think it's because my Dad is a good luck charm) We spent the rest of the weekend hanging out with extended family, watching Conference, and enjoying the beautiful weather. 

And now a word on my extended family: they are amazing. My dad always takes my cousins and I to a haunted house and we end up pushing and shoving each other into the walls and monsters. We have cousin sleepovers where we watch movies and eat way too many sweets and make fun of each other until it gets to the point where someone ends up mad. My family are some of my best friends. How I got so lucky, I'm not sure. 






No comments:

Post a Comment