Saturday, August 20, 2011

Under the Iron Curtain

My family lives in China. It's this weird thing that is completely normal to us. 

I've spent the past howevermanydays (no idea how long I've been gone) being lazy. After working all summer and going non-stop, I don't feel bad at all for watching an entire season of Lie to Me and Modern Family. It's been wonderful to just chill with the family, ride mopeds around the neighborhood, go shopping in downtown Shanghai, watch movies, wear my pj's all day, and not think about anything. 


Now, I'm in the Korean airport with my momma on our way to Cambodia for a week. I haven't been able to get on any form of social media thanks to China being all communist and whatnot. I'm not going to lie though...it was so nice. To go off the grid completely for a while. I never realize how desperately I need those breaks sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment