Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Do the Dew

Tonight's adventure began at Smith's. It was a routine visit to the grocery store with my roommate to grab some ingredients to make peaches and cream. But, of course, this routine visit spawned the beginning of a night we are currently regretting. 

My roommate saw a 2-Liter of Mountain Dew and jokingly asked me if I wanted to do the Dew challenge (which she made up right then). I accepted of course. So, we left Smith's each with a 2-liter in hand. We returned to the apartment and began to prepare mentally for what was about to happen. 

We grabbed our 2-liters took a deep breath and began to chug. The first challenge was to see who could chug the most without stopping. Jordan won the first round. We geared up and started round two, which I won. And that's when it hit us. Luckily, I was able to hold mine down. Jordan wasn't so lucky. 

So, we were half way done. We decided a break was needed and ventured over to a friends apartment where we sang and danced and forgot the world. We sipped down more dew and prepared for the final challenge. 

We then went out to the balcony, cranked up the tunes, and chugged down the rest. Unfortunately for Jordan, she once again lost her cookies.


And that brings us to now, where we are lying in bed unable to move. And our stomachs are gurgling and yelling at us for making them go through that. There is caffeine taking over my body. 

 I can successfully say that I conquered the Dew. I did that dew. I owned the dew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment