Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mid-week pick-me-up


So this morning I woke up to a text from my friend telling me that our admissions letters were ready for the communications majors. I applied about a month ago and have just been waiting around not knowing when I'd find out. But, after waiting all day and freaking out inside...I can officially say I am a print journalism major! I have a major and a plan for the rest of college. The best part is that some of my best friends will be there right by my side the whole time. I made some great friends in our pre-major classes and we all got in. Basically, I love my major and I just want to get this semester over with so I can get started already. 

In honor of the momentous occasion, we had a celebratory dinner. 




Dear world,
Here we come!


No comments:

Post a Comment