Friday, November 12, 2010

100

This is my little blogs 100th post. Naturally, I have to do something exciting.
I could tell you 100 things about myself or 100 things I'm grateful for. But, 100 is a really big number. So I'm just going to write until I get tired, which will probably be after item 10.

Here are some of the best feelings in the world:
1. Driving on a summer night with the windows down listening to some good tunes.
2. Seeing family or friends after a really long time.
3. Traveling to a new country or city and experiencing the thrill of exploring.
4. Waking up on a Saturday morning and lounging around.
5. Accomplishing something.
6. Making a difference.
7. Attending a concert of one of your favorite artists.
8. Going to a sporting event and having your team win in overtime.
9. Walking on the beach barefoot.
10. Sitting on a dock.
11. When people remember your birthday without Facebook.
12. Sitting on a cliff overlooking mountains or a city.
13. Drinking a Jones soda and sitting in the grass.
14. Snow days.
15. Watching a perfect sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment