Sunday, November 21, 2010

And the cold weather is rollin in

To begin this blog post, I will start by telling a funny little story from Friday monring. Jordie and I volunteer up in Heber at a hospital and we often do some PR work for them. This week we were handing out flyers to businesses. It involved a lot of getting in and out of the car, which is of course tedious and about half way through we found ourselves at a bank. We hoped out of the car, but this time...Jordan locked her keys in the car. We sat there laughing, not knowing what to do. So we asked the people working at the bank what we should do and we ended up calling the cops. Not one, but two cops showed up to our rescue. Jordan's car proved difficult to open and it took forever to finally pry the actual keys out of the car. Lucky for us, the cops were hilarious and we spent the whole time making fun of each other.


On another note, dinner group is over. Sad day. I think I'll end up eating out until the end of the semester because I'm so used to not cooking for myself. 


And on a third note, here is The Pent. I love my roomies. They stay up waaay too late with me and go to J-dawgs at noon in their pj's with me, and laugh about nothing with me. 


p.s.-Surprise! I have bangs. It was time for a change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment