Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween half and some pigs in a blanket

Growing up, Halloween was always a big deal at my house. It is my mom's birthday so she would make treats and her famous dip and we would invite everyone over. My siblings, friends, and I would show up after trick or treating with pillow cases full of candy. And in the weeks leading up to Halloween we would drive around Arkansas and Missouri in search of the best and scariest haunted houses/corn mazes/caves/islands. 

Here at school, it's hard to top those Halloweens. But Halloween is more of a kid holiday anyways, and I'm lucky to have the memories. 

Here's a snapshot of Halloween this year. It consists of me being a legit reporter/photographer at the half marathon and my roomies and I dressing up as pigs in a blanket and cheetah girls. 




No comments:

Post a Comment