Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Goliath Days

Some days I wake up scared. Scared of how I am going to get everything done and make it out alive.

Today...was one of those days. I woke up with meetings, an internship interview, work, a quiz, and a giant mid-term hanging over my head. But, I knew I just had to take it one thing at a time.

And you know what? Today was a fantastic day. I woke up to my roommate making chocolate chip pancakes, had a great interview, owned my quiz, had a surprise pizza party with old friends in the newsroom, got through my meetings, took my mid-term (not-so-sure how that went just yet ha), got Sonic with my roomies, and laughed. a lot. Oh and saw that I made a debut in this little gem:



So I am grateful for this scary day. Because I made it through. And came out on top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment