Friday, April 22, 2011

All work and no play?

This past semester I worked as an editor at The Daily Universe. I spent 12-4 everyday editing articles, putting pages together, and hanging out with my friends. I had a wonderful co-editor who I became dear friends with. We played pranks, had ridiculous "interviews" with our reporters, and blog stalked together all day long. I got to travel to both the West and East Coast thanks to this job and had a blast. The newsroom was my second home, and the people in there with me everyday are gems. They are hilarious, genuine, and talented. At the end of the semester we had a party with awards (most were inside jokes) and yummy food. We also got a group of us together for Space Camp, which may have been one of my favorite activities of the year. Slightly embarrassing, but totally worth it.





No comments:

Post a Comment