Thursday, April 21, 2011

And so it is

Well, tonight I finished my junior year of college. I ended it with a law final where I came out with my right hand cramping from the essays, but it felt great. And now, just bare with me while I reminisce on this last semester.

It has been, by far, the most intensecrazybusyrollercoasaterride of a semester. There has never before been a semester as jam-packed as this one. But, I can say that I have grown so much. I have made wonderful new friends and continued friendships with the people I am lucky enough to have by my side at all times. I have travelled more than any other semester (Vegas, San Fran, and New York). I have learned about myself and become more comfortable with who I am and want to be.

So it's on to senior year. Here we go.  

2 comments:

  1. oh man. tessa you're the best. i can't believe you're going to graaaduate while i'm gone. i shall miss you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy! I will miss you dearly, but I know you are off to change the world in the best way possible. You are wonderful

    ReplyDelete