Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Big Apple-Day 1

This weekend has been life changing. I'll start at the beginning.

Caitlin and I arrived in New York City and caught a cab to our hotel-Night. It was right off of Times Square and quite...cozy. The pictures will explain.

We then began exploring. We had gyros from a roadside stand (to die for) and walked right onto 5th avenue where we ventured into H&M, my favorite. Next, we hit up Times Square and then headed to Junior's for authentic cheesecake and decided to finish the night off with an adventure to the top of the city, the Empire State Building.

It was a perfect first day in New York, and considering we did all of this after 7pm, it was definitely jam-packed. By the end of Day 1 I had only been in the city a few hours and I was already in love.










No comments:

Post a Comment